Monday, November 9, 2015

STRIPED PERFECTION


Striped Top: INC International Concepts (On sale for just $25.99!) // Jeans: BDG // Flats: Mossimo // Leather Jacket: Bebe (Similar here and here!) // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Watch: Michael Kors

Prepare yourself, because there are going to be a lot of CAPS in this post.
I must have passed this black and white top about 30 times the other day while I was shopping at Macy's.  I literally saw it and just walked by it.  I was picking up everything BUT this top.  And then finally my mom picked it up and was like, try this on and I was just like, "Eh whatever fine."

WELL.  This top.  Let me tell you.  
The fit alone is amazing but it is also the most flattering top I think I have ever tried on.  AND the stripes are horizontal!!! WHAT? When I tried it on, I thought, "It has to be this mirror..."  Nope.  It's just the most flattering top ever.
And then my mom decides to give it a go.  She tries it on and it's also the most flattering top ever ON HER TOO.  What is this, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Black and White Striped Shirt?  

So anyway, long story short, this is the best top ever and mommas always know best.
The material is more of a thick knitted material and it's stretchy but takes perfect form of anyone who wears it (I got it in a size Large, but since it's so stretchy it looks small and just stretches however much it needs to and conforms.)  Plus, it's so comfortable!  I styled it for a casual day out with some black jeans, flats, and my leather jacket.  You can style it casual, business casual, dressed up, or layered.  This top can be worn in so many different ways and it's just a classic piece to have for the season!

Happy Monday and hope you all have a wonderful week :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment