Wednesday, November 18, 2015

MARLED


Grey Cowl Neck Sweater: Calvin Klein (And on sale for $55!) | Black Jeans: BDG | Black Booties: Zara (Similar here!) | Black Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Rose Gold Watch: Michael Kors | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

If you haven't noticed, I have been OBSESSED with cowl neck tops lately.  I originally got this sweater in a light pink (see here) and I loved so much I had to pick it up in a basic color, too.  I got it in this marled grey color because it'll be great to layer under coats, jackets, and different patterned scarves as the weather gets colder.  
This past weekend I paired this sweater with some really simple other pieces for a classic and chic look of darker shades.  
And I love putting my hair up with a cowl neck top, I feel like it can really pulls this outfit together!

Hope everyone's week is going well!! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment