Friday, November 20, 2015

COMFORTABLE EDGE


Striped Tunic Top: Old Navy | Leather Jacket: Bebe (Similar here! :) | Leggings: Gap | Shoes: Zara (Similar here) | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

This post is super casual and kind of a repeat of my outfit from Monday but I just wanted to show you guys how you many ways you can style this top! I can't stress enough how much I love this tunic top.  I wore it in this post on Monday in a different color and I think I'm going to go back to Old Navy and get it in a third color.  It's just such a versatile kind of top, you can do so much with it.  Plus the price literally does not get better!  
A long top or sweater, leggings, and booties are just my uniform as soon as the weather gets cold.  It works with any combination of clothes and it's as comfy and put together as it gets! 

Happy Friday, y'all! Hope you have a great weekend :D 
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment