Monday, November 23, 2015

ELEGANT GLAM WITH STYLEZOG



Sweater Dress: Halogen | Leggings: Gap | Clutch Bag: Coach (Similar!) | Booties: Zara (Similar here) | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs 
Double-Stud Pearl Earrings: Stylezog | Studded Cable Bracelet: Stylezog

Happy Monday everyone!!  
This week, I've partnered with Stylezog to bring you a few different glam looks.  If you haven't checked out Stylezog yet, you definitely have to!  They're jewelry ranges from simple and delicate, to glam and overstated pieces.  I had such a hard time picking my faves!  
For this look I wore these Dior inspired pearl double-stud earrings (only $8! I MEAN. Come on.) and this studded cable bracelet (currently sold out but this is a David Yurman dupe for only $15 ::heart eyes::)

I paired these elegant and classic pieces with this cowl neck (again, can't stop with the cowl necks I'm obsessed) long tunic from Halogen and put on some leggings underneath, but I also can't wait to wear this with jeans!  And for an extra added touch, I wore some high grey socks with my booties and scrunched them down. 

Check back in this week for some more posts with Stylzog and to hear about their Black Friday deals!
xo

SHOP THIS POST!

Thank you Stylzog for sponsoring this post

No comments:

Post a Comment