Monday, November 2, 2015

BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK


Jacket: Bebe (More affordable, similar one!) // Dress: Forever 21 // Leggings: Gap // Boots: Last season - Similar here and here! // Scarf: Forever 21 // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Last season - This one is almost the exact same one) 

This past Saturday was Halloween and I wanted to go a little more classic Halloween in all black and a pair of kitty cat ears!  I was thinking I was just going to wear some black jeans, a black tee, and my leather jacket but I did a little more searching in my closet and actually put together this really cute all black outfit.  
It's something I would totally just wear on a regular day and it's a little cuter than just plain black jeans and a tee.  

This t-shirt dress from Forever 21 is so comfy and makes this whole outfit just that much more girly and cute!  During the summer I would usually wear this as a dress with some shorts underneath (this dress is super short lol) so for the colder weather I'm pairing it with some leggings and booties and it's just my favorite now!  I can't wait to start doing this with all my dresses for the winter.

Paired with my leather jacket and a scarf, this outfit is warm and has a little edge to it.  It's perfect for any time of the day (I love wearing all black!) or for a night out AND it's like the most comfortable outfit ever!

Happy Monday and have a great week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment