Friday, November 13, 2015

PONCHO PERFECT


Poncho: Apt. 9 | Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad | Hat: Merona | White Shirt: Old Navy | Chelsea Boots: Unisa (Similar herehere) | Bag: Patricia Nash | Watch: Michael Kors | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Ponchos are so in style this season, I've been seeing them everywhere!  When I found this one in Kohl's I had to try it on and I loved it.  (The color in the pics is showing up as a dark brown for some reason, but I swear its back!)  Plus, this one is reversible! A poncho is the perfect thing to throw off a long sleeve shirt for a day when there's a little chill in the air.  Easy, minimal, and so comfy!

I paired it with a hat, jeans (my fave!), and some brown chelsea boots. Underneath I wore a plain white long sleeve tee.  You can put just about any neutral color shirt underneath; black, grey, maroon, olive, you name it!

Hope you enjoyed this post and Happy Friday!! Enjoy your weekend everyone!
xo

1 comment: