Friday, November 6, 2015

BLACK AND PINK


Sweater: Calvin Klein | Jeans: BDG | Heels: BCBGeneration (Similar here) | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Almost identical Marc by Marc Jacobs bag here) | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Watch: Michael Kors

I don't know what it is this year but I am so obsessed with cowl neck tops!  They're so chic and warm. Plus, the neck keeps you warm and you don't really need a scarf so it's like a two-in-one deal lol but if you wanted to wear it with a scarf you totally could! Who doesn't love options? And layers!

If you've been following my blog or my Instagram this season you know that I've been SUPER into pink, so of course I had to get this Calvin Klein sweater in pink, and I loved it so much that I actually got two (I got the other one in grey.)  This sweater so simple, versatile, and comfortable.  I can see myself styling it in so many different ways for the fall and winter.
Pairing it with these black strappy pumps gave it a more dressed up casual feel, but I can't wait to wear it with some boots, flats, tights, skirts, and lots of lots of layers!

Happy Friday! Hope you have an awesome weekend xo

No comments:

Post a Comment