Wednesday, November 11, 2015

CHILLY NEUTRALS


Faux Suede Vest: Career (Sold Out - Similar here!) | Cowl Neck Shirt: Marshall's (Similar here & here) | Jeans: Style & Co. |  Chelsea Booties: Unisa (Similar) | Bag: Zara (Very similar here!) | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Earrings: Nordstrom 

For a chilly day this week (all of a sudden it went from 70's to freezing,) I layered some of my favorite neutral essentials I've gotten so far this fall season.  A cowl neck or turtleneck shirt or sweater is the perfect shirt to layer under a vest.  I think the two look so good together!  

Of course I paired them with this new pair of olive jeans that I got because the colors just went together perfectly.  These jeans are so comfortable and stretchy, I think I'm going to go back and get another pair in a different color (plus they're only $31.99 right now!)
Most of the things I'm wearing in this post are sold out so I linked a bunch of very similar and affordable pieces above and below! 

Hope you enjoyed this post and it gave you some colder weather style inspiration!
xo

1 comment: