Monday, May 2, 2016

THE PERFECT SUMMER WRAP DRESS


Dress: Karina Dresses | Heels: BCBGeneration | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Bag: Zara (Similar here) | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

I've talked about how much I love a good wrap dress before on here but, just in case you didn't hear me, I'm here to tell you again! Wrap dresses are the BEST!

If you're looking for a great versatile dress for this summer that you can throw on for work or even for an event like a wedding, Karina Dresses seriously has you covered.  This wrap dress is so flattering and so easy.  It doesn't wrinkle so that means you can bring it anywhere and do anything in it!  It travels well in a suitcase folded up meaning you never have to worry about how to transport it.
It cinches you in at the waist and flares out at the bottom, plus I just love the detail of the tie in the middle.  It is just such a flattering design! And I love the feel of the material because it's so comfy and stretchy.
I got it in this polka design because I love that kind of retro feel it has, but this style dress comes in so many different colors and designs.  Karina Dresses also makes so many different styles of wrap dress so you can find the fit thats perfect for you.  I'm telling you, it's the perfect staple piece to have in your closet that will never go out of style.  

I know I'm going to get so much use out of it this spring and summer!  

Have a great week everyone! 
xo

*In collaboration with Karina Dresses

3 comments:

  1. Athena, you look gorgeous in this dress. It really does have that retro-vibe. I also love how you paired it with neutral heels. :) Hope you're having a great week!

    http://lizzyslatest.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much Lizzy! You're too sweet! Enjoy your week :) xo

      Delete
  2. OMG! I am obsessed with this look!!! 

    ReplyDelete