Wednesday, October 14, 2015

WASHINGTON CROSSING


Cardigan: Forever 21 (Similar here and here!) // Scarf: Forever 21 (This one is from last season - similar here, here, & here) // Striped shirt: Forever 21 (Similar) // Jeans: American Eagle (Cheaper alternative here!) // Boots: Matisse (Very similar pair) // Bag: Merona

If you read my last post or follow me on Instagram, you know I was in Lambertville, New Jersey the past few days visiting family.  Lambertville is right on the border of New Jersey and Pennsylvania on the Delaware River and it is just the prettiest, most picturesque area.  On Sunday we spent the day at Washington Crossing, which is the exact location that George Washington crossed the Delaware River with his army in 1776 (ya know, in case you wanted a history lesson lol.)  Washington Crossing is actually a huge park with a few old houses on it, a small museum, and lots of gorgeous paths to walk on.

The weather was gorgeous and I knew the leaves on the trees would be all different colors so I made sure to wear a super autumn-y (and comfy!) outfit.  I got this cardigan last year but Forever 21 put it back in stock! It feels exact like it looks, soft and cozy.  I matched my shirt to the color scheme of my tartan scarf, which has to be one of my fall essentials!  I got this scarf last year also but I linked a bunch of super similar (and affordable!) ones that love below!

Hope you're having a great week so far and thanks for reading! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment