Wednesday, October 7, 2015

LAYERED


Sweater: Bobeau // Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad // Scarf: Forever 21 (Not Online - Similar!) // Bag: Target // Boots: Matisse (Similar HERE and HERE) // Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban 

This past week hasn't been quite as cold as it was the week before, but it sure has gotten chilly in the mornings and at night!  I wore this outfit for an evening out and about and then to dinner.  

I love a good blanket scarf and this one from Forever is just so big and cozy!  It was the perfect accessory for this chilly night because I didn't quite need a jacket. And so affordable!

My top from Bobeau is the best!  It's so light but warm and I love this layered "look."  It looks like you put a little more effort into a look and layered the perfect length shirt underneath!  It's long enough to cover my butt, which is a must for me in leggings so I can't wait to pear it with some! 
My boots are from a few seasons ago but I linked some super similar faves for this season below :)

xoxo

1 comment: