Monday, October 12, 2015

LAMBERTVILLE


Shirt: Forever 21 // Jeggings: Mossimo // Flats: Mossimo (And here's another similar, comfy pair) // Bag: Forever 21 (Similar here and here!)

This past weekend I spent time with my family in Lambertville, New Jersey.  It's the cutest little old school and artsy town in mid New Jersey that's surrounded by farmland and forest, it's such a pretty and picturesque area.  We always have such a nice time when we come down and we always look forward too it, especially since it's not too far away.  It's just enough for a fun little weekend getaway and change of scenery.

For dinner on Saturday we went into town and had dinner at one of it's many great little restaurants. Afterwards we walked around town because the weather was perfection.  We stopped for coffee and peaked into all the cute little shops, antique stores, and art galleries.  My outfit was made up of the three C's that you want just about every outfit to be: cute, comfy, and chic.  This soft plaid shirt from Forever 21 was perfect for the cool evening.  I paired it with these jeggings, that are so super stretchy and comfy they might as well be leggings, and these great basic flats from Target (I also linked another super comfy pair from Target above!)  My bag from Forever was probably one of the best purchases I made this summer because it can totally be brought into the fall and winter months (it's sold out but I link two really similar ones.)

Happy Monday and don't forget to make this week a great one! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment