Monday, October 19, 2015

OXFORD

Dress: H&M (This one is in Khaki Green!) // Jacket: Bebe (Similar here and here) // Shoes: Christian Soriano (Last season - VERY similar here, here, and here!) // Tights: TopShop // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (Cheaper alternative that I love here!) // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs - Similar // Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Now that it's getting colder and colder outside, it's time to start warming up some summer and early fall looks!  I got this dress in early September and wore it to a party with some pointy flats and thats it.  Since it's a classic, plain little fit and flare dress, it's perfect to wear all year round.  
For the chilly temperatures, this dress is perfect to layer with.  I added some tights, my leather jacket, and a tartan scarf.  I can just see myself wearing this again around Thanksgiving or Christmas time (my favorite!!!) because it's so festive!  
I got Christian Siriano oxford lace up's from Payless last year so I linked a few really similar ones above and below! They're comfy but still make this outfit a little dressed up.  I always where them when I don't want to wear heels but still want to look a little more dressy.  

Hope you enjoyed this and have a happy Monday :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment