Friday, October 16, 2015

COMFORTABLY CHIC

Top: Gibson // Jeggings: LC Lauren Conrad // Boots: Sold Out (Similar Here and Here) // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Similar) // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Cuff Bracelet: Adorne by Dana

This outfit may be a little deceiving but it's probably the most comfortable outfit ever.  My sweater from Gibson is, I SWEAR, the softest thing you will feel.  It is so soft and comfy I never want to take it off! And even though it's super comfy and cozy, it's also really light.  It will be the perfect sweater to layer under a coat and scarf when the weather gets colder and I kinda can't wait! 
I've spoken about these jeggings before from LC Lauren Conrad.  They really do look like denim jeans but they're actually so comfortable and stretchy like leggings (and they don't stretch out after wearing them for 5 minutes!)
I got my cuff bracelet from Adorne by Dana and I'm OBSESSED.  It's the perfect statement accessory.  You can wear it by itself for a quick and easy statement piece or you can stack it with a watch or other bracelets.  Since it's a silver and gold look it already does the metal mixing for you so you don't have to worry about matching the metal, just layer it with your faves and it will bring out the detail of the bracelet.  Adorne by Dana has some great accessories and I can't wait to do some more shopping!

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!! :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment