Friday, October 9, 2015

BLUSH AND OLIVE

Leather Jacket: Bebe (From a few seasons ago - Similar here & here) // Top: Pleione // Jeans: Madewell (Sold out - Similar here, here, & here) // Heels: BCBG (Similar here & here) // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Similar) // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Earrings: Nordstrom

The one quintessential fall item in my closet is my leather jacket.  A leather jacket goes with just about everything.  You can wear it with sweats and sneakers or you can pair it with a cute little dress to give it that little bit of edge and I love it!  I think it's a good idea to invest in a real leather jacket because it will age nicer and probably last longer (plus I don't think they'll ever be out of style!) I found this one at Nordstrom Rack a few seasons ago for a great price, so if you're looking to invest, it's definitely possible to find a real and affordable leather jacket!

I paired mine with two of my favorite colors for fall...blush and olive.  Without the jacket, this outfit is very chic, simple, and feminine.  Add in the leather and it gives it that little bit of detail and edge! 

(Btw - I linked some great similar and more affordable leather jackets above and below :)

Happy Friday and hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I am LOVING this color combination! The olive and leather jacket give the look some edge, and you contrast it perfectly with a blush top and heels! Gorgeous look on you!

    :) Molly
    www.stylemissmolly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so so much, Molly!!! :D I'm literally obsessed with these two colors, don't be surprised if you see them in like EVERY outfit!! Your comments always brighten up my day, I hope you're feeling better! <3

      Delete