Monday, October 5, 2015

BREEZY DAZE


Cardigan: Bobeau // Shirt: Halogen // Jeggings: Gap // Boots: Zara (Similar) // Bag: Patricia Nash // Watch: Michael Kors // Necklace: H&M // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

The weather this passed week went from unbelievably beautiful and perfect to cold and gloomy, so the other day I wore this comfy cardigan in my fave color ::heart eyes emoji::  It's super light and not bulky but SO warm oh my god, the material is so insulating lol.  It's also unbelievably soft, I literally just wanna cuddle with it and take a nap :) I definitely have to go back to Nordstrom and get it in a few different colors, it's gonna be a go-to this season!
This outfit is just an overall comfy outfit in my fave jeggings and this soft white tee.  They're the perfect items for this staple outfit :)

Have a great week! If you're up north on the East Coast I bet your beaming that the hurricane didn't really get us like we thought! And if it did touch your area, I hope you're doing okay and staying safe. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment