Wednesday, October 21, 2015

COZY CARDY


Cardigan: Charlotte Russe // Leggings: Kohl's // Hat: Merona // Shoes: Similar here and here! // Shirt: H&M (Similar long sleeve) // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs - Almost identical here 

This past weekend I was back on country roads and it's amazing how much the leaves on the trees changed in just a week!  Last weekend they were just starting to change on some trees, most were still all green, and there were a few here or there that were mostly yellow or red.  This week there were so many trees that were completely changed or in the process and it's so beautiful!! I feel like one more week and it will be prime time for the fall leaves this year! 

Now that I've talked about leaves for a whole paragraph let's get into my outfit lol.  I'm all about a comfy cardigan that I can throw over anything (and that will cover my butt) or I can layer with, so when I found this at Charlotte Russe and I felt how soft it was it was a done deal (it's such great quality too and it's under $40!)   

I've been on the hunt for the perfect leather leggings for YEARS and I've bitten a lot of bad apples, but I think I finally found the perfect pair!  These leggings from Kohl's are lined on the inside so they're not a flabby material, they stretch and conform, the waist comes up high, and they're so comfy like regular leggings (I'm wearing a size Medium.)  Finally! Plus they're on sale :)

Happy Wednesday and hope you're all having a great week!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Loving the layers!

    God bless,
    Xo,Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Claire!! Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete