Tuesday, January 26, 2016

PEARLY

Pearl Sweater: Halogen (Currently sold out - Same style here, here, and here) | Pants: Michael Kors | Heels: BCBGeneration | Bag: old via Coach - Newer style here | Coat: old via Old Navy - Similar style here | Earrings: old via Forever 21Similar here

Pearls...

Going out on a date, dinner with the girls, a family party, pearls are always the perfect classy touch to an outfit... especially when they're built into your sweater. I got this sweater as a gift for the holidays so I wore it a lot the week after New Year's for my birthday, a brunch and a few dinners and I got so many compliments on it because it's so flattering and of course, the pearl detailing. 
Halogen seriously makes the most flattering and comfy sweaters, they're so soft and fit like a dream!  This style of sweater is one they really specialize in, I always see this cut in different colors and with different designs.  It's a great style of sweater to have your closet as a basic.  Pair it with some skinny jeans and a pair of your fave classic pumps and you have the perfect chic outfit.  
Plus, this style of sweater is on sale in so many different colors and design options right now!  I linked them above and below so make sure to check that out! :)

Happy Tuesday beauties! xo

P.S. the lipgloss I'm using is NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Beige - not sticky or gloopy and smells so good, it's my fave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment