Tuesday, January 12, 2016

LEOPARD CHIC

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Cardigan: Gap Factory (Similar!) | Jeans: Gap Factory (Similar Here) | Wedge Booties: Gap Factory (Similar here and here) | Tank Top: Mossimo at Target | Bag: Patricia Nash (Sold Out - Similar) | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

So a few weeks ago Gap Factory was having a sale and if you read my posts often you know I have a litttttle bit of an obsession with Gap Factory (um their leggings, I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it again, YOU NEED THEM) so I went a little nuts :) I bought three full outfits, like tops, pants and all.  And what's great about Gap Factory is that nothing is crazy or doesn't go with everything, all their items easily mix and match together. 

Although this cardigan is leopard, it's somehow still neutral and goes with everything!  So I paired it with these super comfortable olive leggings (so stretchy and comfy but stay fitted and tight all day and do not stretch out!)

Now onto my favorite part of this outfit...my wedge booties.  These have to be the best fashion decision I've ever made.  (They may look a little worn-in in the pics but that's because I have been wearing them non-stop!)  They are so comfy and they just give you that height and make your legs looks sooooo thin and long no matter what you wear them with!  And I cannot stress this enough, they are so comfortable.  I wore them on my birthday the other night and we walked A LOT and I did not even feel the need to complain once about my feet hurting because they were seriously not hurting at all.  They are just all around great and I'm obsessed!!  You will definitely be seeing more of them on here. This exact pair is currently sold out but I linked a whole bunch of different options above and below for you all :)

Thanks for reading and thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes I received from everyone last week! You guys are the BEST and you made my day!!!! :D 

xo

2 comments: