Tuesday, January 19, 2016

BOYFRIEND

Boyfriend Shirt: Caslon | Leggings: Gap | Wedge Booties: Gap (Similar Here!) | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Watch: Michael Kors | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

I got it from my...

Boyfriend.  Jk I got it from Nordstrom.  But isn't this boyfriend fit shirt so cute?  I love any shirt thats super baggy to pair with tight jeans or leggings, it just the perfect combo.  A nice quality boyfriend shirt fits well and is good to pair with just about anything.  It's great for all times of the year.  Now, during the winter, it's great to wear on it's own or layer under a sweater and have it peaking out.  This one is one of my favorite colors recently, olive, which is a great neutral.  This shirt is also super light (and soft!) so you can wear it closed or open with a tee shirt under neither.  It'll be perfect during the warmer months and I can't wait to start layering this over some sundresses or using it as a cover-up over a bathing suit with some shorts.  I'm even picturing it with denim shorts, a belt around my waist and some sandal wedges for a summer's night out ::heart-eyes emoji::  

Now that I've listed every possible way to wear a boyfriend fit button-down shirt...lol don't you just want every single one you can get your hands on?! When your boyfriends and husbands start asking you where all of their shirts went, you can send them here.  I'll vouch for you.  

Have a great week ;) 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment