Thursday, January 7, 2016

TWENTY-THREE


Today I turn a big 2-3! 

I was going to do 23 things you may not know about me but I just couldn't think of that much (and there's some things you don't all have to know eek lol) so I'm leaving you with 10 interesting facts about me :) Enjoy!

1. I am a full time college student and I'm graduating this coming May! (Can I get a Hallelujah)
2. My middle name is Alexandra ;) 
3. I'm Greek and Italian (Greek on my dad's side, Italian on my mom's)
4. I have a huge family.  I'm the last of 5 siblings!
5.  I have 4 nephews and 1 niece.  They are my LIFE!  
6.  I am the biggest procrastinator you will EVER MEET (but I'm really trying to work on that lol)
7. I am always late to just about everything (also trying to work on this lol.)
8.  Greece is my happy place.  Specifically Crete.  And I'm currently working out ways to go back.
9.  My favorite shows are F.R.I.E.N.D.S., One Tree Hill, How I Met Your Mother, and New Girl.  I will watch them over anything (unless all four are on, in which case I've never been in the situation and I don't know what I would do.)
10.  Starting a blog was probably one of the best decisions I have ever made.  The process of blogging has now become one of my favorite things to do.  Reading other people's blogs and connecting with other bloggers has been so amazing, and I've made some wonderful inspiring and encouraging friends through it all.  I love coming up with new content, outfits, and inspiration for you all each and every day.  Thank you for making my 22nd year so great and I can't wait to see what 23 has in store for me!

xo

Oh and P.S. my top is from H&M, my skirt is old from Forever 21, and my booties are sold out at Gap Factory so here's a similar pair!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Athena! I always wondered where "Alex" came from. Now, I know! :) I wish you much happiness and love in this new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahahaha yep that's it! Thank you so much, Lizzy! Lots of love xoxo

      Delete