Friday, January 15, 2016

HUNTER SEASON

Coat: 1 Madison (Another very very similar here and similar here in green) | Boots: Hunter | Sweater: old via Forever 21 (Similar here!) | Leggings: Gap Factory 

It's winter time and it's finally getting freezing which means its really the appropriate time to whip out our heavy coats and boots.

I have wanted a pair of Hunter Boots for the past few years but just never took the leap to buy a pair so when I unwrapped a box on Christmas morning and saw the logo I literally was jumping up and down squealing!  I put them on over my PJ's and was literally just hopping around in them, I was so happy *happy crying emoji* (special thanks to my bro and sis-in-law for reading my mind!) Christmas day and most of the days after were super warm but I didn't care, I literally wore them all day, everyday.  Then the past few days have been pretty cold and rainy so I finally have a legitimate reason to wear them!
Army green is also such a great and versatile color, it's the exact color I would have chosen to buy.  It's just neutral and goes with everything.  I know I'm going to get so much use out of these and I can't wait!

My coat probably looks very familiar...(see previous post Bundled.) I liked this coat so much and the price was so great that I actually went out and bought it in black (now me and mom are sharing them both haha.)  It is seriously the coziest warmest thing in the world, it's like walking around in a heated blanket but better.  Today was super cold and I wasn't even phased by it in this coat.  Again, obsessed.

Hope you enjoyed this post and had a great week! Happy Friday!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Nice an comfy look!
    Love you blog BTW! You have a new follower!

    http://otherguiltypleasures.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! You made my day ☺️ xo

      Delete