Thursday, September 17, 2015

TRANSITION FLORAL



Dress: H&M - Sold Out (Similar) // Denim Jacket: H&M // Boots: Nine West (Similar) // Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Lip Color: Rebel Lipstick by Mac

I love summer as much as the next person, which is why I am trying to SLOWLY transition into fall.  I mean, we only get this totally warm weather for, like, two months out of the year, MAYBE three, so why jump right out of it?! Plus, still pretty hot over here in NY. 
I found this gorgeous floral fit-n-flare dress at H&M that is so versatile.  I always love this fit, I think it can look good on anyone!  The maroon base tone is super warm, and cozy so it's the perfect way to bring some summer floral into the fall.  It's just sold out but I linked the same dress above but in different patterns.  I linked some similar fits and patterns below and all $40 or under!  
During the summer you could totally pair this with some cute sandals or wedges, but to give it a little more of an autumn twist, I put on my favorite brown combat boots. For some really cold weather you could even pair it with some black tights!
And a denim jacket goes great with it in any season :) 

Thanks for reading and have a great day! 
xo

1 comment:

  1. My favorite colours in the world. You are something special

    ReplyDelete