Sunday, September 6, 2015

LITTLE WHITE DRESS




Dress: H&M // Sandals: Similar Here 1 2  // Backpack: Similar Here 1 2  

What's a Labor Day weekend without a lots and lots of white! I styled this flowy little white dress with a collection of some the accessories I accumulated from around the world this summer! Well, just two countries, Greece and Portugal :)
My best friend brought me back my backpack and sandals from her trip to Greece this summer and I'm OBSESSED!  I've just discovered how much I love backpacks.  They're so easy and cute!  This one goes perfect because it's white and the blue flap adds a nice pop of color!  It reminds me of the ocean :)  My sandals are so easy to just slip on and they go with anything.  Even though both items are really unique and I probably won't see anyone here wearing them, I did link some really similar sandals and backpacks above for you guys :)  My bracelets are from Fatima in Portugal and I've been wearing them everyday!  
Everyone says that a little black dress is an essential but what about a little white dress? This dress is so light and pretty, it's perfect for an end of summer BBQ :)  Plus it's on sale!

I hope you're all enjoying your three day weekend!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment