Friday, September 25, 2015

CHAMBRAY AND LEATHER



Dress: Old Navy // Hat: Target // Boots: Unisa // Watch: Michael Kors // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Bag: Coach (Sold out - Similar) // Belt: Vintage (Similar)

This post is full of favorites!  I've been loving this chambray dress from Old Navy these past few weeks, it's super light so it's been perfect for those days when the weather can't make up its mind.  It looks good with or without a belt, and the best part, it's only $30!  I can't wait for the weather to get a little cooler so I can pair it with black tights or even leggings for a comfy look.
My Michael Kors watch is new and I'm obssessed!  It's so classy, timeless, and simple, what more could you want in a watch?
I don't what it is about brown leather and blue denim or chambray, but they just look so good together!  I've been searching high and low for the perfect brown chelsea ankle boots and I finally found a pair by Unisa at DSW.  They are so comfy and they're under $50!  I linked them above along and a bunch of similar pairs I love below.
My Coach bag is from a few seasons ago but I linked a really similar one above along with some similar ones below that I love.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Happy Friday and have an awesome weekend!  :)
xo

1 comment:

  1. The belt with those boots, agility + creativity! 😽😽 smooth and sweet
    http://www.130world.website

    ReplyDelete