Saturday, September 12, 2015

STRIPES AND BOOTIES



Dress: Old Navy // Boots: Marshall's - Similar 1 2 // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs - Similar HERE // Watch: Michael Kors // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Happy Saturday!! Early fall is sometimes hard because the weather can go from super hot to brisk and cool within a day.  So far here in New York, just when we get a break from the humidity with some cool weather, the humidity comes back to smack us in the face the very next day :)  So this dress will be perfect for  those in between days where there's a chill in the air but the sun is still sweltering.  The fit is great too!  It's so flattering and fitted but still loose and comfy.
I couldn't wait any long so I, of course, had to whip out the booties for this outfit too!  These have to be my favorite because they're so comfy and I love the buckle detailing on the side.  I got them a few seasons back but I linked some super similar ones!  I also love the little heel because they give me a little more height without being uncomfortable or hard to walk in.

Hope you like this look and have a great day :)
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment