Wednesday, September 30, 2015

SCARF IT UP



Sweater: LC Lauren Conrad // Jeans: American Eagle // Scarf: Forever 21 // Boots: Unisa // Bag: Coach (Similar) // Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs 

I've been obsessed with Lauren Conrad since I was in 8th grade watching The Hills and I can proudly say that I've been just as obsessed with her clothing line at Kohl's for the past few years.   Her clothes are so pretty, sweet, and girly.  She never disappoints!  This sweater is light so it's great to layer with a scarf or under a cute army jacket.  It also comes in a navy blue color instead of white.  You can even  layer a shirt underneath if you really want to layer up for the cold.
LC has so many cute sweaters for this season so make sure to check her out!

I paired it with some ripped jeans and my flat chelsea's for a more casual look, along with a blush scarf to bring out the pink in the sweater.  This sweater could be so cute with a skirt and some flats for a more dressed up look!

Happy Wednesday and have a great rest of the week :)
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love these photos so much! You're just so beautiful and Lauren Conrad's feminine collection looks great on you! Gorgeous outfit!

    :) Molly
    www.stylemissmolly.com

    ReplyDelete