Tuesday, September 15, 2015

BLACK HAT



Top: H&M // Jeans: Gap // Shoes: Gap - Similar HERE // Bag: Forever 21 - Similar HERE // Hat: Forever 21 - Similar 1 2 3  // Necklace: H&M  



Once the cooler weather starts rolling in thats when I start bringing out the hats!  I've been seeing people wearing these felt hats all summer but here in New York it was just too hot and humid to work one.  Every time I would try (because it just looked so cute with an outfit!) I would wind up ripping it off and leaving it in my car.  The only kinda of hats I wore this summer were straw hats and only if I was going to the beach.  I just can't deal with something on my head when it's so hot out, I sweat too much lol.  
So when the weather for this day said 75 and low humidity,  I thought "YOU MEAN HATS?"  I paired this floppy black hat with a super casual outfit for a lunch date and running some errands.  
If you've read some of my earlier posts you know my boyfriend jeans are literally MY BOYFRIEND.  And I just got these sold out flats from Gap because I've been obsessed with pointy toed flats that have been in style lately.  I  linked a super similar pair above!

Hope you enjoyed this post and have a great week!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment