Monday, September 21, 2015

NEUTRAL CHIC


Hat: Target // Shirt: H&M // Jeans: Old Navy // Shoes: The Gap Factory Store - Sold out Similar // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Sunglasses - Gucci - Sold Out Similar

Happy Monday!!  I've been loving this hat I got from Target recently, I'm actually obsessed.  I've been trying to wear it with like everything but it's still not that cool out haha.  Finding hats for me is always a pain (I think I have a big head lol,) but Target's hats always fit great!  This one is just perfect and gray goes with just about everything.  Plus, the best part...it's only $20!  I paired it with this super simple and comfy outfit of neutrals for a day out and about getting lunch with my friends and doing some shopping.
Hope you enjoyed this and have a great start to your week :)
xo

1 comment: