Wednesday, December 30, 2015

BLACK PARTY OUTFIT


 Black Mini Dress: H&M | Shoes: BCBGeneration (Similar Here!) | Clutch Bag: old via Coach (Newest version here) | Tights: Hue (at Nordstrom)  | Necklace: old via H&M (Similar Here!) | Watch: Michael Kors | Earrings: Nordstrom

I hope you all had the most amazing Christmas!  This past month has been one of lots of parties and fancy occasions!  This past weekend I went out with some friends and wanted to document my outfit (it was such a super last minute outfit) and I then I thought it could perfect for some NYE outfit inspiration for some of you!  
That same day, I literally had nothing to wear out (I know I know but I just wasn't feeling anything my closet) so I ran to H&M with my sister-in-law and we found this simple little black dress.  In black, you just always look chic, classy, and made up without even trying hard.  It was pretty short so I paired it with some sheer black tights and my fave heels lately, these BCBGeneration strappy pumps with gold studs (similar ones right here!). 
I decided to do a little something different with my hair and just clip it back on one side and I (of course) added some gold details to match my bag and shoes.

I hope you all have a wonderful NYE!!! 
Lots of love and thank you for all the support I've received with my blog this year! It's been an amazing start!
Here's to a happy, healthy, and blessed New Year!! <3

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment