Friday, December 4, 2015

EAT DRINK AND BE MERRY


Sweater: Signorelli | Pants: Michael Kors | Scalloped Socks: Merona | Earrings: Stylezog (Similar right here :)

Deck the halls...

And look cute doing it!  This outfit is all about decorating and celebrating the season is style and comfort.
  I found this Signorelli sweater in Nordstrom and I thought it was so cute and festive, yet chic and simple.  I just love the saying on the front so much, I HAD to get it!  The color isn't too flashy or bright (again, never opposed. Just you wait, my holiday style has no limits.) but it's just the right neutral color for the season!  Plus it's so soft, I probably would have gotten it regardless of how cute the little saying was.

I paired it on top of these soft, form-fitting jeggings.  I loved the color as soon as I saw them and I thought they could just go with so much!  They're unbelievably comfortable and also SO slimming.  I'm in love.
I topped it all off with some cute scalloped, color-blocked socks from Target for a comfy outfit that you could wear to decorate the tree with family or to a more casual holiday party at someone's house. It's comfy, yet cute, chic, and festive!
Below I show you how I dressed it up a bit to go out, with bedazzled shoes, a shiny bag, and a plaid scarf.


Bejeweled Slip-On Shoes: Mossimo (On sale for only $17.50 ::heart eyes::) | Bag: Sam & Libby (Only $24.50!!) | Tartan Scarf: Old via Forever 21 (Similar style here and similar colors here)

I put on a scarf for a little more warmth and an added touch of color.  My shoes are the perfect casual yet festive, comfy slip-on's, and my bag matches my shoes for that little bit of metallic shine and flare for the holiday season! AND both my shoes and bag are on sale!!

I hope you're all enjoying the beginning of the season decorating with family and friends, drinking lots of hot chocolate, and watching holiday movies.  And I hope this post gave you some inspiration for looking cute and comfy doing all those wonderful things!

xo

Shop This Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment