Tuesday, December 1, 2015

FANCY HOLIDAY PARTY OUTFIT


Lace Top: LC Lauren Conrad (On sale for $24!) | Blush Faux Leather Skirt: Forever 21 (Extremely Similar Here!) | Nude Pumps: BCBGeneration (Also similar here and here) | Black Clutch Purse: Coach (Newer version of this Coach bag here) | Rose Gold Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs (On sale and an awesome gift for someone!) | Double Stud Pearl Earrings: Stylezog

It's Christmas time...

And that means, holiday parties of every kind! Office parties, school parties, work events, and best of all, celebrating the season with friends and family.  

If you need a more dressy outfit, but don't feel like looking like a holiday disco ball (which I am never opposed to, don't get me wrong) this look is the perfect combination of lace, light colors, and holiday cheer.  
I'm absolutely loving blush this year and I think it works in all seasons, especially the winter!  It's such a warm and girly color. I bought this skirt last year at Forever 21 and I've worn it at all different times of the year.  I linked an almost identical and very affordable skirt above, along with some similar longer ones below, in case you want a different length!   And you can totally add some black tights to this look and/or flats to be more comfy.
This look can be worn to a daytime party because of the neutral light colors or at night because it's a little more dressy with the lace and heels, especially if you don't want to wear sparkles and sequins.  The lace, bell sleeves, and scallop detail of this LC Lauren Conrad top (is her line not the cutest?) definitely add a classy and fancy holiday touch to this outfit without being too flashy! (Plus it's on sale right now for only $24!) I can also totally picture this top with some high waisted flare jeans and a blanket scarf (amiright?!) 

I hope your holiday seasons are getting off to a cheery and joyful start! This is my favorite time of the year and I'm just always so excited!  Decorating, listening to Christmas music (and call me crazy but I literally start listening to Christmas music on like November 1st every year...), all the lights everywhere, Christmas movies, chilling by the tree at night and drinking hot cocoa... I just LOVE this time of year!!
Get ready for some super festive posts coming this month!

Happy December and I hope you all have a great week
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment