Tuesday, December 8, 2015

SIMPLE DETAILS

Grey Cardigan: Bobeau (and on sale!) | Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad | White Tee: H&M | Brown Combat Boots: old via Nine West (Similar here and below) | Scalloped boot socks: Merona | Brown Bag: old via Coach (Similar via Coach here and here

Bobeau has to be one of my favorite brands at Nordstrom (and maybe like ever?)  If you read my posts often you know the main things I look for in clothing are comfort and versatility, and Bobeau's clothes are both of those things.  They make so many different style basics that are such great quality and so soft.

This cardigan is one of my fave pieces I've found.  The placement of the one button gives it just that little detail and it's such a different style than the ordinary cardigan.  When it's buttoned closed it almost makes for a little bit of a cowl neck, which I love.  It also looks super cute and normal when it's open, too, so I love that the button doesn't take away from that. 

I paired it with some of my favorite comfy, basic pieces and added a little something different with my scalloped boot socks peaking out of my combat boots. (I've been obsessed with boots socks lately, I must have all of them!) They just give an outfit that cute little touch that you wouldn't have even noticed was missing, but now totally need to add to everything! 

Have a wonderful week everyone
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment