Friday, December 11, 2015

MERRY AND BRIGHT

Gold Polka Dot Sweater: Sejour | Brown Jeggings: Michael Kors | Nude Pumps: BCBGeneration | Metallic Crossbody Bag: Sam & Libby | Watch: Marc Jacobs 

As soon as I walked past this sweater in Nordstrom I knew I NEEDED it for a holiday outfit.  It's so cute!!!!  I mean metallic gold polka dots scream holidays.  
 I love sweaters that are long and baggy so I didn't even think anything of the size until I got it home and saw it was a 1X.  But it fits perfect and just the way I like! (And by that I mean covering my bum :)  It's almost like a dress and goes perfect with these slimming brown Michael Kors jeggings, which I am absolutely obsessed with.  They fit perfect, don't stretch out, and are so slimming.  

Paired with some pumps and you're good for a cute and dressy, yet SUPER comfy holiday party outfit!!  This is perfect for Christmas or New Year's Eve.
I also went along with the shiny and metallic theme by adding in this silver cross body bag from Target that I've been obsessed with this season (I wore it in my last holiday party themed outfit here, too.)  It was made for holiday parties!

I can't believe how close it's getting to Christmas!  I remember Christmas taking so long to get here as a kid and the holiday season felt like it lasted forever (I wish it would :(  And now it's only two weeks away!  I'm still scrambling around trying to find the perfect gifts for everyone, plus I have school finals thrown in the middle of everything lol.  Are any of you still getting gifts for people or are you an A+ gift-getter and you're all done?

Remember to take a moment to just chill and enjoy this beautiful season and try not to stress out too much ;) 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment