Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SPRING PASTELS

 Who doesn't love a good pastel combo, especially for Spring? 














Sweater:  Old Navy
Boyfriend Jeans:  The Gap 
Scarf:  Forever 21
Shoes: BCBG
Purse:  Patricia Nash 
Sunglasses:  Gucci


Spring is probably my favorite season.  The colors, the smells, the weather, it's perfect.  So of course I could not wait for it to be official in just two more days.  My Spring wardrobe is out and ready to party.  My boyfriend jeans are my GO-TO, especially in the Spring and Summer, so those were the first things I ran to when I saw the weather this day.  Although it was warm, it wasn't THAT warm so I opted for this light, cozy, baby blue sweater and this pastel pink scarf.  To make my outfit a little more than casual, I wore these nude pumps from BCBG, but if was I going for super casual and comfy, I would have gone with some leopard print flats.  Hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading, and enjoy your start of Spring!!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment