Monday, March 30, 2015

A BRIDAL SHOWER

My future sister-in-law's bridal shower was last week and it was wonderful!!  She had such an amazing time and everything was beautiful.  I, too, had SO much fun and I was especially excited to wear this outfit!!

















Crop Top: H&M
Skirt: Chelsea 28 at Nordstrom Rack
White Pumps: Christian Siriano at Payless
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

When I found this Chelsea 28 skirt at Nordstrom Rack, I KNEW I had to wear it for the shower! I was looking for a very Spring-y outfit to wear so this fit the bill PERFECT. After searching the mall high and low for the perfect top to match this skirt, I finally came across this long lost crop top in my closet.  After a quick peak in Payless one day while passing by, this was the second time Christian Siriano has hit the nail on the head with his designs.  I'm obsessed with these white pumps! And so comfortable, too!! Although it wasn't the perfect warm Spring day we were all hoping for weather wise, it was a most perfect day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment