Friday, March 27, 2015

CASUAL MALL DAY

Today's outfit is just something casual and quick I threw together to spend a day at the mall! Spring seems to be taking its time getting here so I figured why not expand my wardrobe a bit in preparation? 


Leather Jacket: Bebe
T-Shirt: Lucky Brand (Marshall's)
Leggings: The Gap Factory Store
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Patricia Nash
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Rings: H&M and Michael Kors

This outfit is typical casual for me. I'll admit, the Converse high-tops weren't the best decision when wanting something quick to change in and out of in the dressing room but they're a go-to, especially since they're comfortable, white and never seem to go out of style.  Of course, my fave leggings, I've talked enough about them in a few of my last posts. Never ending love. A leather jacket pretty much goes with everything and it's great to slip on when the weather can't make up its mind. I'm still in love with my Ray-Ban Clubmasters, even after so many years.  They're such classics.  
I hope Spring is treating you all better, wherever you are! Happy Friday! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment