Saturday, March 7, 2015

LUNCH DATE IN ALL BLACK

Today's look is just simple in all black.  My main focus for this outfit was my new sunglasses from Quay Australia!  I've been waiting for them to come and I'm so excited I can finally wear them. I'm in love.

































Black Coat: Old Navy
Blanket Scarf: Forever 21
Black Leggings: The Gap Factory Store
Booties: Zara
Sunglasses: Quay Australia
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

I don't know if you can tell, it was bone chillingly cold this day so I was going for comfort and warmth above all, but I didn't want to look too casual.  Underneath my coat I'm just wearing a black sweater.  I love leggings (a little too much) and this pair is just so warm and thick it's hard not to wear them every day in this weather.  Remind me to buy ten more pairs next time I'm at The Gap Factory Store.  My boots...let's talk about my boots.  These boots are the most amazing, perfect booties I have every seen.  So they were a done deal when they crossed my path in Zara last month.  And these sunglasses.  I could not be more obsessed.  I order them online not knowing if they would actually look good but they did not disappoint.  Quay Australia makes some seriously cute sunnies and you will definitely be seeing more of them in my future posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment