Monday, November 7, 2016

WHAT I FEEL MOST CONFIDENT IN



Leggings | Top (Similar style!) | Jacket (Similar) | Shoes (Newer style) | Sunglasses | Watch

This outfit right here.  This is me.  My style changes.  I don't really have an aesthetic.  But if I had to choose one word to describe how I dress, it would be comfortable.  My style is comfortable.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't mean like walking out of the house in pajamas and Uggs.  I mean I like wearing clothing that fits me right, sits in the right places, doesn't bother me, doesn't dig into me, and doesn't have to be adjusted every 2 minutes.  I just feel the most confident when I am comfortable.  I like dressing in things that I can move in.  That's when I feel the most like me and that's when I feel the best.  When I can just stand up straight and know that I look clean, simple, and cute.  Whether I'm going to work, going on a run, or going out for the night, I always try to keep my outfit appropriate and comfortable, because I know if I'm not comfortable, I won't be my best, I won't do my best, and I won't enjoy anything.

So this outfit is totally my everyday go-to!  It's comfortable, its flattering on my body type, and I'm ready for anything the day holds.  Leggings (my favorite ones from Gap, they're thick and don't stretch out), a loose tee (I have too many to count), slip on sneakers (these are SO comfortable), and a light little jacket since it's been unseasonably warm here in NY.  I can't tell you how many combinations of this outfit I have worn, but it never lets me down! And don't worry I won't only be posting comfy outfits from now on ;) 

What kind of outfit makes you feel the most confident?  What is your go-to outfit for feeling your best and doing your best everyday?

Shop My Look







More similar items you might like:





No comments:

Post a Comment