Monday, November 14, 2016

JUST ADD BOOTIES


I wore this top and this skirt all summer long.  They were two pieces I was obsessed with, both on their own and together.  One day when it was particularly warm a few days ago, I figured I could get away with it but I knew it just wouldn't look right wearing sandals at the end of October in New York.  So I was just about to nix the outfit thinking it was too summery, when it hit me: just add booties.  BAM.  It's a fall outfit! Add a scarf, jacket, or some tights if it's a little chillier and I can wear this outfit well up to Thanksgiving!

Look at your wardrobe.  Are there any outfits or items that you put away because you just didn't think you could get away with them in the fall?  Think twice!   One tiny aspect could change the entire look of an outfit.

Since all of these items are older pieces I linked really similar items I found and a bunch of other things I'm loving.  xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment