Friday, November 18, 2016

THE CUTEST LITTLE DRESS FOR THANKSGIVING


Dress | Booties | Bag | Sunglasses | Tights in case you like the idea!

Thanksgiving is less than one week away and I'm scrambling around trying to decide what the best thing to wear will be!  Do I want to wear jeans and be super casual?  Do I want to wear a cute little dress and some tights?  Either way I think I'll be pretty comfy.  

I'm seriously taken with this little black dress and all the little details on it!  I love how different it is and the fact that I found it in TARGET.  Plus, the price? I mean, you GO Target!  And I can totally see wearing this in the spring, too.  
We took these pictures on a day when it was a little warmer so I went with no tights but now it's been getting way chillier here in New York so I'm thinking I would definitely wear it with some black tights and black booties.  You could even get away with some dark magenta or maroon tights! I think that would look so cute, too.

What are you all doing for Thanksgiving? How do you like to dress, comfy or dressy?  Answer in the comments below!
There will definitely be more one more Thanksgiving outfit coming in the next week so make sure to check back or subscribe to get my posts sent straight to your email :)

xo

Shop My Look

1 comment: