Friday, April 15, 2016

CROCHETED


Dress: SheIn (And just under $17!) | Wedges: old via Nine West (Similar here) | Bag: Zara (Similar here and here) | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

One of my favorite things to wear during the spring and summer is a simple little short dress.  Little black dresses are especially a fave of mine!  A little dress is just so easy and simple to slip on and it's nice and cool during those hotter months.  
This is cute little number from SheIn combines my two favorite things to wear at this time of year, plus the long sleeves make it perfect for those chilly nights.

I've linked some other dresses with long sleeves that I am loving from SheIn below.  They're so affordable, I'm definitely going to be ordering a few of them... I just have to decide which ones!

And yay for the weather finally getting a little warmer!  The past couple of weeks I had to take out some of my winter coats, sweaters, and boots again and it made me a little depressed, not gonna lie lol.  But the weather for the next few days is warmer with lots of sun.  FINALLY! No jackets!  

Anyway, Happy Friday! Hope you all enjoy your weekend :)

SHOP MY LOOK!


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous dress! I love the crochet detail! You look so pretty, Athena! And those wedge sandals are perfect. :) I'm excited about the weather staying warm too! Happy Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete