Saturday, April 9, 2016

BELLS


Bell Sleeve Top: Romwe | Jeans: Target | Shoes: Gap Factory (Similar here and here) | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Bag: Zara (Similar here and here!) 

One thing I am seeing a lot of and LOVING now that the weather is getting warmer is bell sleeves.  They're so pretty, feminine, and delicate and they remind me of like, a medieval princess.  They're so in this season and you can wear them in all sorts of way.  
My top is from Romwe and it's only $15!!!! I can't wait to style this top with some shorts and wedges once the cold weather decides to finally let up around here!

My jeans are from Target and I've been obsessed with them lately.  I was looking for white jeans for the longest time and I finally found this affordable pair.  They're more like leggings so the fit is great, and they're super comfy! I highly recommend ;) 

 Happy Friday!
xo

SHOP THE LOOK!


No comments:

Post a Comment