Monday, March 7, 2016

SPRING IS IN THE AIR


Shirt: Merona | Jeans: Mossimo | Bag: A+ | Heels: BCBGeneration | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Lipstick: Mac Ruby Woo

It's almost spring! 
Lately, some days (definitely not everyday) have been feeling like spring.  The temperature is just slightly warmer, the birds are chirping, and there's a fresh scent in the air that just smells like spring.   And it is getting me so excited! I think spring is probably my favorite season.  Aside from the rain, it's such a beautiful and vibrant time of year! 

I was in Target recently and they just have a so much light and pretty spring stuff, I went absolutely nuts! I've been looking for white jeans forever but I can never commit to a pair because they either too expensive or they just don't fit right.  These are jeggings so they're super comfortable and don't stretch out.  As soon as I found them I had no problem picking out a bunch of different tops to pair with them for some cute spring outfits. White jeans are such a great staple for spring and summer! My tunic top is also a great light summer top that you can dress up or down with some shorts and sandals.

Hope you enjoyed this first little peak of spring! Just a few more weeks until it's official and I can't wait for the all the fun spring outfits to come!

xo

SHOP THIS LOOK

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about Spring in the air. :) So excited too. I love your white jeggings! They look so modern and fresh. The heels neutral patent leather heels are so gorgeous too. Very nice transition outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally is, right?! Today it's so warm here, I'm wearing the tiniest little jacket and I'm so happy!

      Thanks for the love girl!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I am so excited for spring! Love how fresh and minimal this look is. The white pants look perfect for a more warmer weather. All the accessories are jus the right addition :) Have a fantastic weekend, Athena <3

    Love,
    Monika | www.palateforstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girlie!! The fresh look is definitely what I was going for here :) That has to be my favorite part of spring! Have a wonderful Saturday! xoxo

      Delete