Wednesday, February 24, 2016

SPRING WISH LIST WITH SHEIN

I was just boppin around the SheIn website the other day and I found a bunch of pieces that I am just loving and I think would be perfect for Spring, so I just wanted to share them with you all! A lot of these pieces would go great together and be perfect to mix and match, plus everything on SheIn is SUPER affordable.  Let me know what you guys think! (all the pictures below are clickable!)
xo
                                                                                         
                            

                            
                            




1 comment:

  1. All the pieces are so great for spring. I loved the skirt, black heels and the lace ups. I have never bought anything from this website but always heard great things. Also the prices like sooo good haha. Definitely going to try out soon. Have a fantastic day, Athena <3

    Love,
    Monika | www.palateforstyle.com

    ReplyDelete