Wednesday, June 10, 2015

NEON

















Sweater: Forever 21 // Shorts: Marshall's // Shoes: Target // Bag: Coach // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Watch: Michael Kors // Lokai Bracelet

Last weekend my nephew, Leo, was visiting so my mom and I decided to take him out for the day! I love spending days with my nephews more than anything, but I've learned my lesson with dressing cute and handling babies and toddlers lol. 
I tried for comfortable and practical, but still cute.  Since it was a little overcast and not that warm, I balanced my outfit with this light sweater from Forever 21 and shorts.  And of course, the neon yellow added some brightness to the day :)  I also wanted my hair secure and out of my face so I did this fun side, dutch braid and a low bun.  
We had lunch, walked around a little, and then stopped at this fun street fair that was happening in the area.  They had airplanes to sit in and the local firehouse brought out two firetrucks for kids to play on, so of course Leo went nuts climbing on everything and looking around!  It was so cute :)  

I hope you all enjoyed this post and are having a great week!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment