Saturday, June 20, 2015

HAMPTONS AFTERNOON











Dress: Forever 21(Similar) // Shoes: Target // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Watch: Michael Kors // Necklace: Forever 21


Happy WEEKEND!! I hope you all had a great week! This look is from last weekend in the Hamptons for my future sis-in-law's bachelorette party.  I wore this out to lunch with the girls one of the days we were there.  
I'm obsessed with this dress, it's so flowy and loose a.k.a. comfortable a.k.a my type of dress.  It's pretty short so I, of course, had some shorts on underneath.  The color is what really caught my eye when I bought it!  This coral/bright pink is perfect in the summer with a little tan.  It always just makes a POP on tan skin.  I've been loving these sandles from Target lately, they go with just about anything, especially bright colors!  This is a perfect summer outfit, especially for vacations.  Bright, light and comfy! 

Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for reading! 
xoxoxo

1 comment: