Tuesday, June 2, 2015

STROLL IN THE CITY











T-Shirt: Nordstrom Rack // Jeggings: The Gap Factory Store // Shoes: Converse // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Watch: Michael Kors // Sunglasses: Aldo 

Living so close to the city, it's so easy to just hop on a train or take a car ride in, and I do whenever I get the chance!  You're never bored in Manhattan.  
I went in with some of my family and two of my nephews a few days ago just to hang out and we had such a nice day.  Even though it's not quite summer yet, the weather is definitely feeling like it!  We went for burgers (Shake-Shack duh), walked around, hung out outside the Met, and played in Central Park.  My little three year old nephew was so fascinated by the fountain outside the Met, he had so much fun!  Nothing I love more than being an aunt, hanging with my nephews, and watching them learn and grow (but I really wish they could just stay babies forever :(
I went for a super casual look in this purple v-neck tee, jeggings, and high-tops.  This is my go-to comfy outfit to walk around and play in!
I hope you enjoyed this and have a beautiful day! :)
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment