Tuesday, February 24, 2015

STYLE IN THE SNOW

This look was inspired by this shearling vest from TopShop.  My best friend gave it to me for my birthday (she has AMAZING taste) and I've been itching to wear it. 

 




























Black Shearling Moto Vest: TopShop
White Sweater: Forever 21
Blue High Waisted Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Gray Oxfords: Christian Siriano for Payless
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs 
Sunglasses: Gucci
Watch: Michael Kors 
Rose Gold Ring: Michael Kors
Black and Gold Ring: Forever 21
Gold Chain Necklace: H&M 



For this outfit I wanted me vest to be the center of attention so I didn't want to overpower it with too much color or pattern.  My white sweater is from Forever 21 and it was an absolute steal on sale for $13!  My blue waisted jeans from Urban Outfitters break up the whole black and white thing I had going on, but this would look great with black jeans too! And although there is snow on the ground, I thought I would go a different route, away from boots for a day, with my dark grey oxfords from...wait for it...PAYLESS. Yes. You read that right. They are by Christian Siriano for Payless and I am in love with them.  The Project Runway alum makes some ridiculously cute stuff!  Of course jewelry is a must so I wore my statement Michael Kors rose gold watch - and if you read my last OOTD post you'll know it's actually a men's watch! This chunky gold chain necklace adds just the perfect about of edge and glam to almost any outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment