Monday, February 23, 2015

MY TOP LOOKS FROM THE OSCARS



So I'm kind of obsessed with award shows. I didn't even want to eat my dinner last night because I was staring at the TV trying to watch the Red Carpet from around the corner in my kitchen. The sacrifice was worth it.
Each year the red carpet brings some seriously questionable decisions, but the highlight of the night is the beautiful gowns and handsome men in suits. Here are some of my favorite looks from last nights Oscars. 


       
Dakota Johnson in Saint Laurent. 

 
Margot Robbie in Saint Laurent. 
  
Jennifer Aniston in Versace. 
 
Zendaya Coleman in Vivienne Westwood. 
  
Anna Kendrick in Thakoon.
 
Felicity Jones in Alexander McQueen. 
 
Emma Stone in Elie Saab.
  
Anna Faris in Zuhair Murad. 
  
Chloe Moretz in Miu Miu. 
 
Jessica Chastain in Givenchy. 
 
 Reese Witherspoon in Tom Ford. 
  
Jennifer Lopez in Elie Saab. 
 
Scarlett Johanson in Versace. 
 Julianne Moore in Chanel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment